Back to Projects
Wicklow Hospice is a new 2500m² community palliative care facility situated at Magheramore in Co. Wicklow. The facility is the first of its kind for Wicklow and will provide day-care services, outpatient clinics, respite car and access to multidisciplinary specilalist services as a central support hub for palliative care for the Wicklow community.
JVT provided consultancy services for the M&E applications and placed a focus on de-carbonisation so as to have an energy efficient building that would allow low running and operating costs. Services included:
- BEMS / Smart Metering and zonal control of heating systems, with energy monitoring and metering of domestic hot and cold water systems.
- Integrated water management plan with due regard for infection control, use of law-water consumption equipment and rainwater harvesting for irrigation systems.
- Nurse call system provided on a single IP platform that can also allow for the TV and music systems to utilise the same wiring infrastructure.
- Design and monitoring of water distribution systems.
- Heat recovery ventilation.
- Discrete vertical medical services units in each in-patient bedroom for clinical staff.
Get in touch with us:
00 353 1 421 4900