Trinity Printing House Square
Back to Projects
The new Printing House Square development on Pearse Street provides 249 student bedrooms clustered in groups of 6-8 with shared kitchen & common room. Additionally part of the development is a state-of-the-art Health and Sports Centre for Trinity College.
The development won an RIAI Award in 2023, and an additional RIAI Award in the Learning Environments category in the same year.
As Mechanical, Electrical & Sustainable Engineers on the project, JVT provided the following design solutions:
- Target Energy-Efficient requirements of BER A2 and BREEAM “Excellent”
- Combined Heat Power (CHP) Cogeneration
- Building Energy Management System (BMS)
- Energy Metering & Sub-Metering Systems
- Low Voltage (400v) Electrical Installation
- BIM Modelling to PAS 1192 – Level 2
- O&M / Asset Management via the BIM Model
Get in touch with us:
00 353 1 421 4900